[PyKDE] Sip 3.9, PyQT 3.9 and PyKDE 3.8

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Wed Dec 24 08:08:01 GMT 2003

On Tuesday December 23 2003 19:18, Chu Chu wrote:

> I would like to know whether PyKDE 3.8 works with Sip 3.9/PyQT
> 3.9.  On the website I can only download Sip 3.9 and PyQT 3.9,
> but I am given to understand that the version of PyKDE must
> match that of Sip/PyQT.

It will be 3 to 4 weeks before a PyKDE version compatible with
sip and PyQt 3.9 is available. I can email source versions of
PyQt and sip 3.8 to you, or you can check the rpms at:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pykde

I can also post the 3.8 tarballs at the sourceforge site it that
works better for you - just let me know.

Jim