[PyKDE] Still having problems with multiple windows

star gazer th1138x at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 08:16:00 GMT 2003

My original problem was how to properly show multiple
windows, even though I had set the window to non-modal
it would not let me select the calling window agin
until I closed the window I just openned. I was using
.exec_loop() for the new windows and that was the
problem I thought.  After some help in the forum I
started to use .show() and that let me pop up the
window again , except this time the focus is on the
calling window and I cannot touch , close,
move,anything on the new window.  The only way to
remove the window is to close the calling window.  I
know this is not hard , but I am having a very
difficult time with these multiple windows. It was a
snap to do in wxPython, for some reason I can't seen
to wrap my head around this issue.  If anyone could
give me a clean , clear example that may help.

Thanks in Advance
Star Gazer (getting blurry now)