[PyKDE] [ANN] 3.5 official Debian Packages (at last!)

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Tue Feb 4 20:29:01 GMT 2003

Hi list,

I downloaded yesterday latest Qt3 from "incoming", and now I have compiled
the whole set of packages (sip, QScintilla, PyQt) with their definitive
names and uploaded them to my repository. I've just uploaded QScintilla to
the official repository, and will wait a bit (a couple of days) before
uploading the others. In the mean time, you can get them from the regular
repository:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes sid main

Some packages changed their name, according to the G++ 3.2 upgrade plan:

  libqscintilla0c102
  python2.1-qt3c102
  python2.1-sip-qt3c102
  python2.2-qt3c102
  python2.2-sip-qt3c102

If you have installed "python-qt3", then python2.2-qt3c102 and
python2.2-sip-qt3c102 will be downloaded and replace the old packages
with no extra effort when upgrading.

PS: I've stated some minor dependency problems with pyuic3/pyqt-tools, and
    I'll re-upload them in an hour or so, but that shouldn't be a problem.