[PyKDE] PB to compile PyKDE-3.3.2

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Wed Feb 12 11:27:15 GMT 2003

Hello,

Indeed, it is about kde 2.2.1.
I replaced in sip/kstddirs.sip kde 2.2.1 by kde 2.2.2 and run again build.py
and "make" and  "make install".
No more problems.
test  in interpreter python :
from kdecore import kapp   (ImportError: cannot import name kapp)
from kdecore import DndURL (ImportError: cannot import name DndURL)
from kdeui import KTreeList  (ImportError: cannot import name KTreeList )
from kdeui import KTreeListItem  (ImportError: cannot import name KTreeList
Item )
from kdeui import KTabListBox (ImportError: cannot import name  KTabListBox)
from kdeui import  KMsgBox (ImportError: cannot import name   KMsgBox)

an idea please ?

best regards

Gerard