[PyKDE] GUI Programming with Python: QT Edition (was: dialog/mainwindow question)

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Feb 21 14:17:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

I know this book since yesterday. I found it  at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/python/tutorial.html and i download it from
opendoc.
I was surprised to note that the price at opendoc is 49.95 $  whereas in
Paris at "Le monde en tique" the price is 113 ? as about 113 $
I phoned to "Le monde en tique", the salesman said the difference in price
corresponds to the transport charges of DHL.
Do you have another solution to buy this book. While waiting I have the book
in form pdf and I printed it too.
I think indeed the writing style is very good  and  the Introduction to
Python is good in my case  because i have read the tutorial.
I like this book.

Best greetings

Gerard Breiner
Institut D'Astrophysique Spatiale