[PyKDE] GUI Programming with Python: QT Edition (was: dialog/mainwindow question)

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Feb 21 17:46:00 GMT 2003

On Friday 21 February 2003 14:17, Gerard Breiner wrote:

> I was surprised to note that the price at opendoc is 49.95 $  whereas in
> Paris at "Le monde en tique" the price is 113 ? as about 113 $

I am not surprised. France is not really a good place to buy imported books,
the prices are much too high. Even for CNRS use, we buy scientific books
(often from the US) through German and English bookstores.

> I think indeed the writing style is very good  and  the Introduction to

I agree, it's a good book. Now we just need to get it on bookshelves
everywhere, as a first step to world dominance ;-)

Konrad.