[PyKDE] [job] Looking for PyQt engineer

Jonathan Gardner jgardn at alumni.washington.edu
Wed Feb 26 01:52:01 GMT 2003

I don't know of a better place to post this. if this is inappropriate, I
apologize. If there is a better place to put this, let me know.

I am using PyQt to write applications for optometrists in the Seattle/Tacoma
area. There is a very good market for this kind of software. However, I need
to get it done by May for an upcoming convention.

So I am looking for help.

I am looking for someone willing to work a few months for stock and promises.
Unfortunately, that is all I have to offer for now. You won't have to quit
your day job (if you have one). You will be able to work at home. I prefer
you being in the Seattle/Tacoma area, but, hey, it's not critical.

The skills I need most especially are Python, Qt, and PyQt. If you have
experience working for very small companies, or working for yourself, that is
a plus. If you have perl, postgreSQL, and Linux experience, that will be a
bigger plus.

I can give you more information if you email me personally.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardn at alumni.washington.edu
Python Qt perl apache and linux