[PyKDE] SIP Roadmap

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Fri Jan 3 14:10:01 GMT 2003

On Friday 03 January 2003 13:21, Phil Thompson wrote:
> On Friday 03 January 2003 12:05 pm, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> >
> > This roadmap sounds very nice and reasonable.
> >
> > But what are your plans concerning point 18, 22, 23 and 24 from sip TODO?
>
> The Roadmap isn't intended to cover everything - but I don't perceive these
> to be as important. Of course one purpose of the Roadmap is to enable
> people to change my perception.

Well, while 18, 22, and 23 would allow the user to follow more pythonic
approaches (and help also reducing hand written sip code), I do remember
some difficulties in advanced QSQL handling without Qt property support,
which is on of the big "sell arguments" for Qt3, IMHO. I can dig into the
details again, if you want.

> Phil

Pete