[PyKDE] pyuic not extracting python code properly?

Kenneth Godee Ken at perfect-image.com
Sun Jan 5 23:08:01 GMT 2003

I don't know why pyuic is not transforming the following
into my python code. Other slot/functions transform with
no problem but this one I have to keep entering by hand :(
Code runs fine after entering by hand.

source: salesform.ui.h

--snip--
void MainCust::translist_returnPressed( QListBoxItem * )
{
import Cust_MBox
# passes ref. to parent salesform, string from history
Cust_MBox.func_addialog(self, self, self.translist.currentText())
 }
--snip--

salesform.py: After conversion

--snip--
def translist_returnPressed(self,a0):
    print "MainCust.translist_returnPressed(QListBoxItem*): Not implemented yet"
--snip--

Should be:

--snip--
def translist_returnPressed(self,a0):
    import Cust_MBox
    # passes ref. to parent salesform, string from history
    Cust_MBox.func_addialog(self, self, self.translist.currentText())
--snip--

Any ideas?