[PyKDE] sip

Gerard Vermeulen gvermeul at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Fri Jan 10 16:02:01 GMT 2003

Jason, take a look at a previous post on this list:

Dec 22 Hans-Peter Jans ( 307)
[PyKDE] sip beginners project pqfaxview-0.1.0

This is a small project to get you started.

sip does not accept parameter names, so, use
void foo(int);
instead of
void foo(int bar);

Gerard

PS: you'll find more info in Boudewijn's book on PyQt (see Riverbank's
web pages), but in the end you'll have to compare PyQt's sip files
with the generated source code. You can also look at PyQwt
(http://gerard.vermeulen.free.fr) for an example that is bigger than
pqfaxview but smaller than PyQt itself.