[PyKDE] Web Programmer -- Peter Osborne

Jonathan Gardner jgardn at alumni.washington.edu
Fri Jan 17 21:16:01 GMT 2003

I just added a Peter Osborne to the list of developers at the PyKDE
sourceforge site (http://sf.net/projects/pykde). He volunteered his time and
talents to develop an interactive site to host PyQt and PyKDE scripts. He has
a lot of PHP experience, particularly with database driven apps.

If you would like to help out with the web programming part, you'll want to
contact him and work with him. His username is 'pwo_pwo' at SourceForge. You
can email him through SourceForge. I also found out he has posted to this
list, so no damage should be done by announcing the email address he posted
with: pete at bookware3000.ca

I encourage you to forward any suggestions for the functionality of the site
to him. The general theme is to provide a way for people to share PyQt and
PyKDE code. This should help novices learn how to develop PyQt/PyKDE apps. It
should also provide a database of useful tools.

Marc Shmitt has led a serious effort to develop a general style and website
that is currently available if you go directly to pykde.sf.net. I think
combining Marc's talent to develop a comfortable look and feel with Pater's
talent at programming database driven web apps will result in a wonderful
website we can all be proud of.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardn at alumni.washington.edu