[PyKDE] How to add more widgets to a QScrollView once the exec_loop start s?

Tuvi, Selim stuvi at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jan 22 17:56:01 GMT 2003

Hi, I am developing an application that has a QScrollView widget in it. The QScrollView widget has a QVBox in which I add more widgets. When I initially add the widgets before the "exec_loop" starts I can see what I added on the screen. But if I add them through a button click event then the widgets do not get added (or they get added but I can not see them).

I am developing under the PyQt 3.5 commercial license compiled with Qt 3.1.1 under Windows 2000.

I am attaching the test application source.

Thanks
-Selim

Selim Tuvi, Research Engineering Group, SLAC
GLAST, I&T Online, MS 98
Tel:650-926-3376 Fax:650-926-4335