[PyKDE] G++ 3.2 packages at non-official rep.

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Wed Jan 29 10:40:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 10:23:17PM +0000, Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina wrote:

> I've uploaded sip 3.5 packages to my repository:
>
>   deb http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes sid main

Update. I've installed KDE 3.1 from orth's repository (at
hobbiton.opendoorsoftware.com, compiled with G++ 3.2). If you happen to be
using that repo, you can get my packages from:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes sid main-gcc3.2

These packages are compiled with a Qt lib called "libqt3c". This ISN'T the
name the future libqt3 will have when compiled with gcc3.2 during Debian's
transition. I've just noticed that orth has uploaded a new release, with a
libqt3c102 package (this IS the right name), so I'm upgrading. Then I'll
compile my packages (again, *sigh*), and upload them to:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes sid main-c102

I'll drop another message on this thread in the moment when I end
compiling and uploading them, and after trying they for a while.

Regards,
	Ricardo