[PyKDE] sip 3.5 debian packages

Bruce Sass bsass at edmc.net
Fri Jan 31 19:06:01 GMT 2003

Hi,

I had a similar problem up until a few days ago, then a
sip-3.5 package made it in to one of the repositories.
I'm not sure if it Debian unstable, or Ricardo's site at
people.debian.org, which received the updated package.

Maybe adding one of these lines to your
/etc/apt/sources.list will help:

# PyQt+ from ~rcardenes
#deb http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes woody main