[PyKDE] Custom MessageBox - simulating QMessageBox.warning

Henry Kleynhans henry at obsidian.co.za
Thu Jul 3 13:46:00 BST 2003

Hi All,

I think this might be a silly question.  I am trying to create a custom
message box without subclassing/using QMessageBox.  I would like to know how
to get the messagebox shown in a way that blocks execution in my program so
that I can get the results from the messagebox.  I can show the messagebox in
a modal fashion, but the show() method does not block execution, hence I'm
not too sure on how to create a message box that would work the same as the
static QMessageBox.warning() method.

Kind regards,

Henry

--