[PyKDE] More 3.7 compile issues

Rob Knapp myddrin at myddrin.com
Wed Jul 9 17:39:01 BST 2003

I'm currently compiling on a win32 platform and the build process reported
that sipBadLengthForSlice was an unknown identifier.  The line number
provided was line 130 in spi/qstringlist.sip.

For the time being I've hacked the .sip file to simply return NULL in those
circumstances since my immediate needs don't require that class...however it
would be nice to have the option of using it in future.

However, there is a larger problem.  When I reach the end of my compilation
and attempt to import qt I get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
	File "<stdin>" line 1, in ?
	File "d:\projects\lib\qt.py", line 924 in ?
	libqtc.sipRegisterClasses()
SystemError: Unable to find class object for QSignalMapper

I've tried defining QT_NO_SIGNALMAPPER in qconfig.h to get around this, but
that just generates compile errors.