[PyKDE] Error when loading libqtc for PyQt3.7

Frederick Polgardy Jr polgardy at bodacion.com
Fri Jul 11 20:13:01 BST 2003

> I'll upload PyKDE after next release (3.7? 3.8? whatever ;). Then,
> I'll wait until the whole thing (sip,QScintilla,PyQt,PyKDE) enters
> Sarge before uploading any other upgrade. Then, you'll have a place
> where you positively know that PyKDE (and dependencies) will forever
> be available.

That's good for those of us who want PyKDE, but not those who want the
cutting edge SIP/PyQt stuff when it's released.  But keeping both old
and new sources around, and pinning the packages you want, is a decent
workaround if the delay isn't too long.

> As you can see, the only thing we can do and still stay sane, is to
> maintain "unofficial" releases. And, of course, those are all only
> patches. Finding a way to help Jim to get PyKDE up to date is the
> right way to go.

Agreed.  Anybody hiring? ;-)

--
F R E D E R I C K   P O L G A R D Y   J R.
Bodacion Technologies