[PyKDE] Deploying PyQt Applications

Peter Kropf pkropf at legato.com
Mon Jul 21 20:09:01 BST 2003

Phil -

I've a couple of quick questions. This document seems to imply that you feel
sending .so/.dll's with a product built on PyQt would not be a very good
thing. Is that true? Also, if the libraries are linked into the final
executable, is there really a need for the --onefile option to Installer?
I'm not certain I understand why --onefile is needed.

Thanks!

- Peter