[PyKDE] pyQt on windows

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Wed Jul 30 17:27:00 BST 2003

> But we're talking about UI here, where it's all the little things than
> count. Well, for me the difference seemed huge, and if I had the dow,
> sure I'd get me the latest Qt for Win ... provided that was my preferred
> platform to 'romance the snake'.

You're missing something here, which most people seem to miss.
You do not need to purchase "QT" to run the most current version
of PyQt on windows or Linux.

BlackAdder contains both and more, converted Qt doc's, ODBC, etc.
Personal edition is $49.00, Business edition is $249.00 with rights
to distribute run time compents. I have nothing to do with this company
but I think it's a heck of a deal and a great gesture from Qt, Riverbank, etc.
for making such licensing arrangements available.

And if you're waiting for Trolltech to release a current free windows version
again, good luck, current consensus is they won't do that again.