[PyKDE] Mandrake 9.1

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Thu Jun 19 21:35:01 BST 2003

Hi all,

Has anyone had a go at making Mandrake 9.1 RPMs for PyKDE lately?

I've got a PyQt 3.5 RPM on the cook right now which should work. (Compiled and
patched for Qt 3.1.2, should also work on 3.1.1, had to hack qconfig.h, but
the mdk Qt 3.1.2 is generally quite good.). After that I'm going to try my
luck at PyKDE 3.5.

I'm tired of waiting for someone else to get around to doing this. ;-) and I'm
busting write and release some KDE apps in python. (There's a bit of a
chicken-and-egg problem with respect to bindings and apps).

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/