[PyKDE] setWFlags

Rune Hansen rune.hansen at viventus.no
Tue Mar 4 23:24:01 GMT 2003

Hi, I'm trying to use QWidget.setWFlags(Qt.<flag>) on a QDialog but have
so far only succeded with <Qt.WShowModal>, assuming that QDialog.Show()
normaly should not produce a modal dialog.
I'd like to set  "self.setWFlags(self.WStyle_StaysOnTop)" and get it to
work on Windows., not that it works on Linux either with or without the
<Qt.WX11BypassWM> flag set.
self.getWFlags() returns a higher number with the flag set than without
so I'm fairly certain that it's beeing set but, sadly, ignored.
What am I doing wrong <flameproof>other than targeting Windows</flameproof>.

regards

/rune