[PyKDE] Problem with PyQt and QCanvasSprite

Lars Kirkhus kirkhus at idi.ntnu.no
Thu Mar 6 00:06:01 GMT 2003

Hello, I'm having a problem here that I hope someone can solve. I'm
using qtcanvas and want to have a QCanvasSprite item that shows a single
image, but no mather what I do I get a segmentation fault (and no other
output). I'm sure that the picture I'm trying to show is valid
(isValid() on the QCanvasPixmapArray returns true).

This script:

http://www.kirkhus.org/py/sprite.py

gives me a segmentation fault on both a Red Hat and FreeBSD system with
python 2.2.1, PyQt 3.5 and Qt 3. Other items like QCanvasPolygon works
just fine...

What am I doing wrong?

Lars Kirkhus