[PyKDE] ANN: feature freeze snapshot of eric3 available

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Tue Mar 11 06:43:00 GMT 2003

Just got eric working on my main machine (dual head GForce Ti4200) and the
full screen default size for eric causes some weird problems.  First, it
tries to make itself larger than one of my monitors which is not too big a
deal, but it also refuses to resize.  I ended up commenting out lines 144-148
in UI.UserInterface.py and I can now resize the app.  I haven't run into any
other side effects yet either.  You might try defaulting eric to 600x400 and
then remembering the size of the window on exit.

Greg