[PyKDE] Any tools to generate sip files?

Frederick Polgardy Jr polgardy at bodacion.com
Fri Mar 14 15:44:00 GMT 2003

Well, whereas SIP looks at SIP files (a stone's throw from the C++ header
file) and generates C++ bindings, I could imagine it wouldn't be
*extremely* painful to write a utility like SIP to generate Boost code from
the headers, or a slightly modified version thereof, instead.  Not saying
I'm going to write it myself :), but the point was only that the limitation
doesn't lie with Boost itself.

The bigger issue re: Qt/KDE is that I have no idea how you'd handle the
signal/slot mechanism without having preknowledge about it, like SIP does.

Fred

--
F R E D E R I C K   P O L G A R D Y   J R.
Bodacion Technologies