[PyKDE] Qscintilla indentation guides

Tuvi, Selim stuvi at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 17 21:06:00 GMT 2003

Hi I recently built Eric 3.1 and qscintilla-1.51-win-commercial-snapshot-20030309. In the preferences for Eric you can set the "indentation width" which I set to 2. Despite this, the indentation guides are appearing every 5 characters instead of every 2 characters. Also if I change the zoom factor then the number of characters between guides change as well.

I contacted Detlev Offenbach about this and he seems to think the problem is with Qscintilla code.

Thanks
-Selim

PS. I am running with Qt 3.1.1 and PyQt-win-commercial-snapshot-20030309.

Selim Tuvi, Research Engineering Group, SLAC
GLAST, I&T Online, MS 98
Tel:650-926-3376 Fax:650-926-4335