[PyKDE] Editable QComboBox in QTable problem ?

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Wed Mar 19 17:47:00 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 17:20, david wrote:
> Le mer 19/03/2003 à 15:13, Hans-Peter Jansen a écrit :
> > Hi David,
> >
> > please have a look into the smalltable.py example, and you will see,
> > what's wrong. Also reading the docs for QTableItem will help you here.
> >
> > Pete
>
> Hello Pete,
>
> Thank you for your help.
> I looked smalltable.py, it's an example for Qt 3.x, with Qt 2.x, there
> isn't QComboTableItem().

Oups. My fault. Sorry, but Qt2 was before my PyQt era started.

> With Qt 2.x, I haven't other solution that using setCellWidget().
>
> True or wrong ?

Don't know. See above.

> button, checkBox, comboBox works fine with setCellWidget() but with
> editable comboBox, when I'm writing, I lose my focus.
>
> any ideas ?

Does Qt2 has an QTableItem you can subclass from? Testing your example
here with Qt3 made the QCombo disappear as soon as I entered some text
in this field, independant from, how is was instanced, BTW.

> Thanks Pete.

You're welcome.

Pete