[PyKDE] Python based GIS application

Eron Lloyd elloyd at lancaster.lib.pa.us
Thu Mar 20 18:24:01 GMT 2003

I'm not intimately familiar with GRASS, but yes, I do know what it is. Thanks
for the link to that article...I will definately have to investigate GRASS
much closer. I was considering becoming involved in the Quantum GIS project
(http://qgis.sourceforge.net), but it is primarily a C++/Qt application,
starting from scratch, whereas GRASS is an already feature complete GIS
system in need of a modern, cross-platform GUI shell. This sounds much more
attainable than starting from scratch! Perhaps I'll announce a new PyQt
project in the coming weeks!

Hoping for peace for all people,

Eron