[PyKDE] raise(questions), lower(expectations)

Vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Thu May 1 22:46:00 BST 2003

Thanks Gordon and Frederick for your help. Yes, 'widget.raiseW()' seems
to be the magic spell. Actually, Phil Thompson suggested that I check
this topic in the PyQt docs, couple of days ago, but he wasn't very
specific. I did, but somehow I thought maybe he ment that signal-slot
trick. Which to me felt kind of odd, although it worked. On the other
hand, my bad entirely for not reading the PyQt docs. On this, I'll say
it's entirely Qt docs fault: Qt classes docs are so good, I never went
beyond it (the Qt's classes page).

That, plus I'm just too damn lazy :)
Thanks for your great help,
Vio