[PyKDE] QScintilla 1.0: autocompletion bugs?

Lutfi.Dwedari at esa.int Lutfi.Dwedari at esa.int
Tue May 6 20:10:01 BST 2003

Hi.

I'm trying to develop an editor using QScintilla. When displaying a
autocompletion listbox if I click with the mouse in the list it disappears
without selecting anything and the editor losses the focus. I have to change
to another application and go back to restore it. Also it is very annoying
the title that appears in the list box. I've tried to remove the ToolBox
Style when it is created but the application crashes.

Does somebody knows how to solve this?

Thank you.
Lutfi Dwedari
ESTEC (Netherlands) - European Space Agency
Tel: +31715653867 email: Lutfi.Dwedari at esa.int