[PyKDE] QScintilla 1.0: autocompletion bugs?

Lutfi.Dwedari at esa.int Lutfi.Dwedari at esa.int
Wed May 7 17:09:00 BST 2003

From: Lutfi Dwedari at ESA on 05/07/2003 11:29 AM

Hi.

Windows XP and QT 3.1.2. I include a couple of snapshots:
In the first one you can see the title bar in the autocompletion list. that
is just over the line I typing hiding the text that caused the autocompletion
to trigger.
In the second picture the state in which the editor stays after clicking an
element in the completion list:
Finally I include a zip file with the code I'm testing.

(See attached file: title bar.png)(See attached file: not active.png)(See
attached file: ITLEditor.zip)

Regards.

------------------------
Lutfi Dwedari
ESTEC (Netherlands) - European Space Agency
Tel: +31715653867 email: Lutfi.Dwedari at esa.int

|--------+------------------------------->
|        |          Phil Thompson        |
|        |          <phil at riverbankcomput|
|        |          ing.co.uk>           |
|        |                               |
|        |          07/05/2003 01:07     |
|        |          Please respond to    |
|        |          phil                 |
|        |                               |
|--------+------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     Lutfi Dwedari/estec/ESA at ESA, pykde at mats.gmd.de            |
  |       cc:                                                               |
  |       Subject:     Re: [PyKDE] QScintilla 1.0: autocompletion bugs?     |

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 8:09 pm, Lutfi.Dwedari at esa.int wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to develop an editor using QScintilla. When displaying a
> autocompletion listbox if I click with the mouse in the list it disappears
> without selecting anything and the editor losses the focus. I have to
> change to another application and go back to restore it. Also it is very
> annoying the title that appears in the list box. I've tried to remove the
> ToolBox Style when it is created but the application crashes.
>
> Does somebody knows how to solve this?

I can't reproduce any of this. What platform and window manager are you
using?