[PyKDE] Support for QWindowsXPStyle

Ulrich Berning ulrich.berning at desys.de
Mon May 26 09:49:00 BST 2003

Phil Thompson schrieb:

 >Trolltech have confirmed that QWindowsXPStyle is part of the API - but
only on
 >systems running XP, which makes the build process a bit more complicated.
 >
 >Can you test the current snapshot on an XP system? You will also need the
 >current SIP snapshot.
 >
 >Phil

I have compiled the current snapshot (PyQt, sip) on a Windows XP system.
The QWindowsXPStyle class is available and works.
When I use the same modules on a Windows 2000 system and try to create
an instance of QWindowsXPStyle with the style factory, the application
crashes, but that is what I expected.
In my application, I can prevent creating this style at runtime when
qWinVersion() does not return Qt.WV_XP.

Thanks,
Ulli