[PyKDE] Bug in PyKDE-3.5-2

Israel Herraiz Tabernero israel.herraiz at hispalinux.es
Tue May 27 12:34:01 BST 2003

Hello,

I am new in this list. I have tried to compile PyKDE-3.5 under KDE-3.1.0
(with Mandrake Linux 9.1 and gcc 3.2.2).

I can not compile it because I get an error, saying that the constructor
KService(const Kservice&) (line 42 in /usr/include/kservice.h) is
private. I have changed kservice.h and notified it to the KDE
developers, but they affirm that that constructor must be private, and
so the bug is in PyKDE and not in KDE.

The bug is in the kio module of PyKDE (in the file
sipkioKServicePtr.cpp). Well, i'm currenty compiling it in order to know
the line where the bug appears, but my computer is a little slow (in a
few minutes I will send an e-mail to the list with the exact location of
the bug; well perhaps tomorrow ;-).

I don't know if this bug was be reported earlier. Anyway, here is my
notification.

Best regards
--
Israel Herraiz Tabernero
<israel.herraiz at hispalinux.es>

---

Visita la página Web de CAFLUR
	http://caflur.sf.net

---

Clave pública:
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6248BA12
Para añadirla a tu anillo de claves:
gpg --keyserver pgp.rediris.es --recv-keys 6248BA12

---