[PyKDE] Eric3 ignoring breakpoint ?

Mateusz Korniak mateusz at ant.gliwice.pl
Thu Nov 27 11:37:00 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 26 of November 2003 19:59, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> please generate a little test script, that shows the observed behaviour
> and send it to me. That's the only way to track this.

[root at appserver /root]# cd /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/
[root at appserver site-packages]# mkdir testmod
[root at appserver site-packages]# chown matkor.users testmod

[matkor at appserver /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/testmod]$ mkdir testsubmod
[matkor at appserver /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/testmod]$ cd testsubmod/
[matkor at appserver /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/testmod/testsubmod]$ touch
__init__.py
[matkor at appserver /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/testmod/testsubmod]$ touch
testfile.py

Now creating project testmod in /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/testmod
Adding all two touched files.
Editing testfile.py to be:

print "Test"
print "Breakpint"
print "Failed."

Setting breakpoint  to line 2.
And running F5 prints all three messages.

Whole project dir just after all above operations attached.

[root at appserver site-packages]# rpm -q eric3
eric3-3.3-0.20031115.1

--
Mateusz Korniak