[PyKDE] GUI interface changes after exec_loop()

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Wed Oct 15 11:22:01 BST 2003

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 16:31, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> I've successfully got it creating the tabs and their content dynamically,
> but only if I do it before entering exec_loop. Any changes I do after that
> point don't seem to take effect.
>
> Is there something easy I'm missing, to force the app to redraw with the
> changed interface?

Never mind. I figured it out...
I was effectively creating a new class instance, and making the changes to it,
without ever making it visible. I'm now correctly making changes to the
existing instance.

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |