[PyKDE] namespaces in sip

Patrick Stinson ajole-1 at gci.net
Thu Oct 16 20:53:01 BST 2003

Right. _Great_ help on the qt qualification bit, and a good analogy. Thanks!

The 'PK_' is my prefix for every class in the library. I removed it yesterday
after putting all of the classes in the 'PK' namespace, hence my original
post. As a segway: I'm still not convinced that python isn't just C on OO
drugs; I love it.

wrt qualification: yes, after changing something minor yesterday that fell
into place. The correct full qualification on reference is the tweaky part
with sip. One must only learn the correct syntax...