[PyKDE] PyQt / SIP v4 Snapshots for MacOS/X

Rune Hansen rune.hansen at viventus.no
Tue Oct 21 21:49:00 BST 2003

Latest(?) sip and pyqt for Mac OS X . Build is fine with a few warnings.
Load time "from qt import *" is reduced by 1 second. It now takes 7
seconds on a 867mhz 12" PB.

So far I've noticed two things that may be bugs..perhaps in qt-mac-free
3.1.2/3.2.2?
  1)
self.MeerKatTable = QTable(self.tab,"MeerKatTable")
if self.MeerKatTable.item(i,0).isChecked():
AttributeError: isChecked

2)
Dialog opened with : fl= Qt.WStyle_StaysOnTop+Qt.WDestructiveClose
QWhatsThis are displayed behind dialog window.

regards

/rune