[PyKDE] Resizing a window with an image in it

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 09:13:01 GMT 2003

I tried this on the qt-interest list, but didn't get any replies. Perhaps
someone here will be able to help me?

I have a window which contain a QLabel, which I've set to hold an image. When
the user makes the window bigger, I fetch the size of the QLabel and scale
the image to be that big. This works fine.

However, the user can't make the window smaller. The window manager drag
control lets the window be made smaller, but only to the size necessary to
hold the image at its current size.

I want the user to be able to push the window smaller, then have the image
rescaled smaller. What do I need to enable/disable to make this happen?

--
> eatapple
core dump