[PyKDE] QListBox selectedItem()

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 03:17:01 BST 2003

On Tuesday 02 September 2003 00:19, Greg Fortune wrote:
> The code works fine over here.

Ah, OK. Definitely an outdated version issue then. Looks like I'll have to
either figure out how to update PyQt, or try SuSE-8.2 instead.

> If you want to know what index is selected
> rather than what item is selected, call list.currentItem() which returns an
> int index number.

That, as I understand it, tells you the index of the item which has keyboard
focus. In a listbox in single selection mode that's the same as the
selection; I'm using a listbox in multiple selection mode, so I need to be
careful.

Thanks for help.

--
> eatapple