[PyKDE] Error building Eric on mandrake 10, kde 3.2

Chris Kacoroski chris at ccktech.com
Thu Apr 1 19:23:01 BST 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 09:05 am, Detlev Offenbach wrote:

> What kind of support are you looking for. If it's just syntax
> highlighting, it will be in as soon as QScintilla has a lexer for it.
>
> Detlev
>
> > komodo).  My new job requires me to work on Macs which is why I am

Detlev,

Do you ever sleep!  I am looking for highlighting and if possible debugger
support (it would be heaven with remote debugger support, but I rarely use
that).

Hmm, I checked and Scintilla has a lexer for perl.  I wonder if I could take
the QScintilla python lexer and modify it a bit to become a perl lexer as the
underlying Scintilla code already exists.  What do you think.

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
 connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, chris at ccktech.com, 435-681-0092