[PyKDE] eric3.3.1 - autoindent doesn't work

Piotr Kalinowski pitkali at poczta.polhost.pl
Thu Apr 1 19:23:03 BST 2004

Dnia czw 1. kwietnia 2004 19:11, Detlev Offenbach napisał:
> What exactly is not working? If you are missing autoindentation after a
> line ending in ':', then you won't find it in eric 3.3.1. In eric 3.4
> this will be possible.

Oh. Thanks for info. I'm looking forward to version 3.4 But even now eric is
piece of very good software - keep up the good work :)

> If autoindentation isn't working for lines
> following an indented line, then this would be a bug. In the later case
> I would need detailed information because over here it is working ok.

No - that's working fine :) Btw: indenting after ':' will be implemented. What
about unindenting the line containing else: or elif:, like vim does?

Regards,
Piotr Kalinowski

--
* Registered Linux User no. 282090 * GG: 1482763 *
*  JID:kali at chrome.pl  *  Tlen:pitkali at tlen.pl   *