[PyKDE] PyKDE-3.11alpha5 bug

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Apr 22 23:18:01 BST 2004

There's a fatal bug in PyKDE-3.11alpha5 for KDE3.2.1 users. The
subdirectory extra/kde321 is missing from the tarball.

As a temporary measure (which I haven't tested) you can make
extra/kde321 and then copy the entire contents (incl subdirs) of
extra/kde320 to the new directory. The contents are h files that
either KDE doesn't provide in kde3/include or slightly modified
h files for PyKDE.

The tarball is built from a script and I missed updating it for
the extra/kde321 directory.

There should be an alpha6 release within a day or two (I'll
probably send it to Phil later tonight) which will have this
fixed. alpha6 will also build against KDE3.2.2 (just finished
the first complete build a few minutes ago, but want to test
some add'l platforms before sending it out).

Jim