[review] [PyKDE] PyKDE 3.11 snapshot -- build error

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Apr 23 06:20:01 BST 2004

On Thursday April 22 2004 14:41, Steven Robson wrote:

class KConfigSkeletonItem
{
%TypeHeaderCode
#include <typeinfo>
#include <kconfigskeleton.h>
%End

> I tried all that you suggested and got some more debug info,
> which I didn't really understand.
> (did "make clean", and then the same make command as before,
> to get the logfile)
>
> I tried adding #include <typeinfo> before the #include
> <typeid> line, but it didn't help.

It should look like the above - the #include <typeid> was a
stupid typo on my part.

If the above doesn't work, you can comment out (/* */ or //)
everything from %ConvertToSubClassCode to %End - it won't affect
the generated code, but it probably will make the
KConfigSkeleton stuff less than useful. I think there are some
factory functions in that code, and the block you're having a
problem with takes care of returning the correct types to Python
from the factory functions. If you're not planning on using
KConfigSkeleton-related code, it should make no difference.

What version of gcc/g++ are you using (gcc --version)? I've
tested with 3.2.2 and 3.3 without any problems.

Jim