[PyKDE] New PyKDE Release (alpha6) and Killing PyKDE 3.8

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Apr 23 09:14:00 BST 2004

I'll be mailing PyKDE-3.11alpha6 to Phil shortly. In addition to
testing on SuSE and RH, a build on Mandrake 9.2 is nearly done
without any problems.

Phil has already replaced PyKDE 3.8, and in the next few days,
I'll be removing the PyKDE 3.8 tarballs from sourceforge. Quite
honestly, it was a pretty flakey release and I won't be sorry to
see it go.

If for some reason you can't migrate to sip 3.10.1 but still need
PyKDE (through KDE 3.1.4), you should grab a copy now. I'll
provide limited installation support on this list, but all
enhancements and bug fixes will be in PyKDE-3.11 and subsequent
releases.

Jim