[PyKDE] PyKDE 3.11 snapshot

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Fri Apr 23 11:37:01 BST 2004

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:04:50, Simon Edwards <simon at simonzone.com> wrote:

> You da boss!
>
> I got a clean compile, install, and importTest.py! :-)

Same here! I'm beginning to think I should install a current Slackware
release on my spare partition and make some packages.

> Thanks Jim,

Yes, nice one, Jim! Now I've just got to get my components up and running,
and work out why my dlopen hacks to pythonize aren't working any more. Apart
from those problems, only some strange KPart plugin bugs are holding up yet
another component package release.

Have you tried building Control Centre modules with the latest release,
Simon?

David