[PyKDE] PyKDE 3.11alpha6

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sat Apr 24 16:54:02 BST 2004

On Saturday April 24 2004 05:37, Steven Robson wrote:

> I've done what you suggested, and it gets even further now.
> But it still fails with kjspart0.cpp, error log enlosed.

In kjs/lookup.sip, you can try uncommenting the variables in
HashEntry and HashTable. Remove the entire "//ig" for each.
Beyond that I don't have a suggestion, and I have to leave in a
few minutes for a meeting so I can't do any testing at the
moment.

I suspect those are commented out because they cause problems on
some other platform.

You can save some time by doing:

    python configure.py -lkjs: && make

where '-l' is a lower case 'L'. With the ':', it will only
regenerate (and therefore only recompile) from the kjs module
forward - saves a lot of time.

Jim