[PyKDE] New PyKDE Release (alpha6) and Killing PyKDE 3.8

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sat Apr 24 22:04:01 BST 2004

On Friday 23 April 2004 18:46, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> On Friday April 23 2004 06:40, Simon Edwards wrote:
> > On Friday 23 April 2004 08:54, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> > > I'll be mailing PyKDE-3.11alpha6 to Phil shortly. In
> > > addition to testing on SuSE and RH, a build on Mandrake 9.2
> > > is nearly done without any problems.
>
> > libpythonize seems to be missing from the last tar ball. Will
> > it be coming back?
>
> I have disowned libpythonize :) Who's going to be responsible for
> that is kind of up in the air at the moment.

I really need it, so it looks like I just got the job.

> I'll pick it up eventually if no one else does, but I'd prefer
> someone who's better at that stuff than I am to handle that
> project.

I'm not sure about that though. ;) Has anyone ever seen a good document
explaining shared libraries, linking and dlopen()? which has enough depth so
that you can understand and fix library problems?

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/