[PyKDE] LPhoto

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Apr 28 15:38:00 BST 2004

On Tuesday 27 April 2004 16:54, Joachim Werner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Boudewijn Rempt schrieb:
> > I just noticed that LPhoto is written in Python with PyQt -- so I presume
> > ditto for LSongs.
>
> Yes, there is a hint in the LPhoto code (kdeemul.py) that they are both
> using some shared code. But currently there is no link at Linspire's
> websites to download the LSongs sources.

I found it was quite easy to extract a link:
http://software.linspire.com/emptypool//lindowsos/pool/main/l/lsongs/lsongs_0.1.0b6-0.0.0.45.lindows0.1.tar.gz

LPhoto doesn't need much third-party things (it uses the ImageMagick
command-line tools) -- LSongs wants pyxine.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi