[PyKDE] Quick newbie question: QGridLayout - setColumnSpacingt

Eron Lloyd elloyd at lancaster.lib.pa.us
Tue Aug 17 12:59:19 BST 2004

Ahh, you figured it out. Good job. One thing to note, however, it that you
were looking at the Qt 4 docs, not the 3.x ones. I see for Qt 4 it *is*
setColumnSpacing(), but that would still give you an error, as that's not the
library version you're calling. You can always check your version by using
qt.qVersion()... Some interesting things have changed in Qt 4; can't wait to
try it out some day.

Regards,

Eron