[PyKDE] PyKDE 3.11.3 Release

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Aug 26 01:00:13 BST 2004

The PyKDE 3.11.3 release should be up at riverbankcomputing.co.uk within the
next day or so.

This release has only 2 significant changes:

1. Fixed enum in khtml_part.sip that caused build problems for KDE 3.3.0 with
sip 3.10.2 (sip 4 worked OK).

2. Fixed kdecore module to enable signals with WId argument from KWinModule.

Unless you're affected by either of those, there isn't any reason to upgrade.

I don't anticipate another PyKDE release until KDE 3.3.1 is released unless
add'l bug fixes are needed. At some point in the future (some time next year
at the earliest), I'll probably drop support for sip 3 and KDE 3.0.x.

PyKDE will probably still work with those, and I'll do bug fixes if needed,
but I won't be testing against them any longer. That also means there won't
be active support for Python 2.2 or older. If that's a problem, you should
let me know. In addition, I usually keep older releases around if anyone
needs them.

Jim