[PyKDE] eric3 python shell

Torsten Marek shlomme at gmx.net
Sun Aug 29 08:30:57 BST 2004

> Hi all,
> Unfortunatly, in eric3, the Python shell still doesn't work
> correctly for me.
> Whether the 'Enter' key doesn't cause segmentation fault
> anymore, the copy/paste function from sheet to shell doesn't
> work properly. It seems work correctly with a none
> indentation text block, but we can't paste a function or
> loop with indentations. Do you have the same problem ?
> Regards,
> ++
>
> Jul.
Which eric3 version do you use? 3.4.2 or a snapshot of 3.5? The new shell
(QScintilla-based) is still in its early stage, so you can expect some
improvement. I'll have a look into it and give Detlev a message once he
returns from his holidays.

greetings

Torsten

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl